Paneer Chilli Recipe
There are many people who do not eat non-veg, they eat paneer curry. That’s why today I have brought for you the recipe of Paneer Chilli Dish | Paneer Chilli Recipe|| You can eat it with anything, be it roti, puri or rice. There are many people who are fond of cooking but do not get good from them. And I was also among them… The problem is that we start making it but we do not know the method of making it, what is the right way to make it, and that is why our food is not good despite having all the ingredients. So let’s start cooking something like this. So today we will learn to make Paneer Chili, so let’s start:
Paneer: 250 grams
Onion: 1 (chopped)
Green chili: 4 (chopped)
Capsicum: 1 (chopped)
Spring onion: 2 (chopped)
Ginger Garlic: (fine)
Ginger Garlic pest: 2 tbsp
Maida (All-Purpose flour): 50 grams
Corn Flour: 2 teaspoons
Chili Sauce: 1 teaspoon
Tomato Sauce: 1 teaspoon
Soya sauce: 1 teaspoon
Black Pepper Powder: 1/2 tsp
Oil – 50 grams
Salt – 1/2 teaspoon
Turmeric – 1/2 tsp
Garam masala/vegetable masala – 1 teaspoon
You are reading how to make Paneer Chilli? If you want to make something else then you can read this:- 1. How to make roti in easy way. And 2. How to make egg omelette? can make
1 First of all mix all purpose flour, maize flour, chili and salt in a bowl and prepare a fine paste.
2. Now put paneer in it and mix it and leave it for some time.
3. Then take some oil in a pan and fry paneer tikkis in it.
4. Then take it out in a vessel.
5. Then put ginger garlic, onion, chili, and capsicum in the same oil and fry it.
6. After roasting for a while, add soya sauce, tomato sauce, green chilli sauce, chilli powder, ginger garlic paste and roast it.
7. Then add some water to it and add the remaining paneer gravy and cook for a while.
8. Then put paneer in it and then cook it for a while.
9. Then turn off the gas and put green onions on top.
10. And now your Paneer Chili is ready, take it out in a bowl and serve it hot to your neighbours.
Hope you liked this method, if you want to know about any other recipe which I have not written yet, then you can ask in the comment box and I will tell about that recipe in my next post.
Paneer batter should not be too thin.
After putting paneer in the batter, keeping it for a while to set, it gets marinated properly and becomes good.